IRONMAN 4X4 AFRICA WARRANTY AND CREDIT RETURN PROCEDURE
Ironman 4×4 Africa will only accept the return of supplied stock back for credit under the following circumstances:
- If such stock has been incorrectly supplied by Ironman 4×4 when compared to the official order sent by the customer. In such case returned stock can only be returned to Ironman 4×4 Africa in a saleable condition in its original packaging.
- If an arrangement has been made in writing, all relevant documents and procedures have been followed and when permission has been granted to return stock to Ironman 4×4 Africa that is faulty and is still covered by the applicable product warranty.
- If an arrangement has been made and agreed to in writing by Ironman 4×4 Africa to return stock as part of a stock rotation procedure.
- No stock may be returned back to Ironman 4×4 Africa if it has been correctly supplied as per the original stock order. The onus rests upon the distributor to collect a securing deposit from the customer to ensure that the sale is completed.
- Complete a WARRANTY CLAIM FORM and e-mail it to warranty@ ironman4x4.co.za.
- Provide as much information and detail as possible. Attach images of the product and vehicle where possible.
- In the event that the warranty claim pertains to any suspension componentry, please ensure that the original SUSPENSION WARRANTY FITMENT FORM as well as a copy of the original bill of sale to the customer is attached to the warranty claim.
- Within 24 hours you will receive a message from the warranty team acknowledging your claim and providing you with a Warranty Claim ID number.
- The warranty claim will be assessed and investigated. If further investigation is required, the product may need to be returned to Ironman 4×4 Africa. A RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM is required to be completed reflecting the Warranty Claim ID number, attached to the product and a copy emailed to warranty@ ironman4x4.co.za upon dispatch.
- When the investigation is complete, you will be advised of the outcome by email. At this time, the warranty team will advise if the produce is to be replaced, refunded or repaired, as per the Ironman 4×4 Warranty Policy.
- No warranty will be assessed or entertained without following the above procedure.
- No suspension component warranty will be assessed or entertained without a copy of the original SUSPENSION WARRANTY FITMENT FORM as well as the original bill of sale to the customer accompanying the WARRANTY CLAIM FORM.
- It is an absolute requirement that all suspension component fitments be covered by a completed SUSPENSION WARRANTY FITMENT FORM.
- Any products that are sent back to Ironman 4×4 Africa without the proper documentation and authorization will be destroyed and discarded 7 days after receipt.
- All relevant Forms and Policies will be available on the www.ironman4x4.co.za website in due course