Ford Ranger T6 – (2011-on) – Front Foam Cell PRO Strut
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.
The Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4×4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4×4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off-road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
- Quantity Required: 2
- Package Details: Each
- Additional Notes: Vehicles with independent suspension must maintain a minimum of 60mm downward suspension travel.
Manual vehicles only – not suitable for Auto models due to driving line vibrations. All 4×4 and 4×2 Hi Trail Models