There is nothing larger, stronger, and more robust than the Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.
The Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4×4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4×4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off-road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4×4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height-adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one-piece eye ring
- Twin-Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
- Quantity Required 2
- Package Details Each
- Notes Refit original bump stop with supplied Ironman 4×4 dust boot.
3 year / 60,000km