Load Coil Spring
All Ironman 4x4 coil springs are designed to provide a safe, comfortable ride while also providing additional ground clearance.
Ironman 4x4 coil springs are CNC cold wound and bar peeled for maximum reliability and consistency, every coil spring is ‘shot-blasted’ to ensure long life, preset to its solid height and load tested to avoid spring sag.
All springs are electro-static powder-coated for a gleaming appearance. Available in raised height and perfectly matched to Ironman 4x4 Shock Absorbers.
- Quantity Required: 1
- Estimated Lift: 45mm
- Additional Load: 50-110kg
- Package Details: Pair
- Additional Notes: Vehicles with independent suspension must maintain a minimum of 60mm downward suspension travel.
- When Ordering: Select springs in accordance with your vehicles additional load.
- Material Diameter: 18.5mm
- Free Height: 367mm
- End I/D: 80mm
- Spring Rate: (N/mm) 173
- Spring Rate: (lbf/in) 989
*All 4x4 and 4x2 Hi Trail Models. Manual vehicles only - not suitable for Auto models due to driveline vibrations
Mazda BT50 - 2011-on
DOWNLOAD FITTING INSTRUCTIONS PDF