Foam Cell PRO Strut
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off-road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
- Quantity Required: 2
- Package Details: Each
- Additional Notes: Vehicles with independent suspension must maintain a minimum of 60mm downward suspension travel.
Manual vehicles only - not suitable for Auto models due to driving line vibrations. All 4x4 and 4x2 Hi Trail Models
Ford Ranger T6 - 2011-on
DOWNLOAD FITTING INSTRUCTIONS PDF